Section: File Formats (5)
reads configuration data from
file specified with -f on the command line). The file has .INI file format.
All options must be contained in
section. The possible options and their meanings are as follows:
- Network address that can be used to reach this instance of pica-node.
Can be specified in form of DNS name or IP adress (Right now only IPv4
address format is supported. IPv6 and domain name support will be added in
future releases). If the computer running pica-node is behind the NAT, externalpublic address of NAT machine must be specified and port forwarding must be
configured. Default value is «autoconfigure» which makes pica-node try to guess
its external IP address. If pica-node is build with miniupnpc support, it will
try to employ UPnP protocol to get external IP from the router and enable port
- Specifies the port number that
pica-node(8)listens on. The default is 2299
- Specifies the nodes database file. This is the SQLite 3 database. It stores
info about available nodes (their address, port, last seen online, etc).
The default is
- Specifies the path to DH parameters file in .pem format. The default is
- Disables usage of reserved IP ranges (127.0.0.0/8, 10.0.0.0/8, 192.168.0.0/16 and others).
If such address is received from other node or is set as «announced_addr» value, it will be
rejected. This option can be set to «yes» or «no». Default is «yes».
Time: 15:33:29 GMT, March 14, 2019